Here are the elements I look for when I read and review a new novel:
- Book needs to have a meaning.
- Strong, well developed characters who I care about.
- An ending that fits the book. This means that it does not need to have a sappy, all good ending.
- Well written.
- I know a lot of romance/erotica is predictable, so I appreciate a book that keeps me guessing.
- It needs to hook me from the beginning to keep me reading.
Check out my Pinterest page here! www.pinterest.com/msromancebr
I bet you didn’t know that I had a Facebook page too: https://www.facebook.com/msromance.bookreviews